About Memorial Hospital Belleville
Memorial Hospital Belleville is conveniently located in a well-established west Belleville neighborhood at 4500 Memorial Drive in Belleville, Illinois. We also have diagnostic centers in O’Fallon, Illinois, and an off-campus physical therapy center in east Belleville.
Memorial Regional Health Services (MRHS) is a non-profit organization which is part of BJC HealthCare. It is the parent organization of Memorial Hospital Belleville, Memorial Hospital Shiloh, Memorial Care Center.
Memorial Hospital Belleville provides full- and part-time employment for more than 2,300 people.
Facts at a Glance
- Telephone: (618) 233-7750
- Bed capacity: 222
- Accredited by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Members, Illinois and American Hospital Associations
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health
- IDPH designated Regional Hospital Coordination Center for the Edwardsville Public Health and Medical Response Region
- Serving the healthcare needs of area residents since 1958
- Designated Magnet™ facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society for Chest Pain Centers
- IDPH designated Stroke-Ready Hospital
- Medical staff with more than 400 members representing 42 specialties