At Memorial Hospital, we want our visitors to feel welcome and relax while they wait for their loved ones.
Friends and Family Lounge
At Memorial Hospital Belleville, there are computers with Internet access in the Friends and Family Lounge as well as vending machines. The Friends and Family Lounge is adjacent to the hospital’s main hallway.
Memorial is pleased to provide guest Internet access for the exclusive benefit of its patients, visitors, physicians, vendors, and employees. Patients and families can remain connected to family, friends, business, news, and entertainment, while new parents can send newborn photos shortly after their new bundle of joy arrives.
About Guest Internet
- Guest Internet is provided free of charge and can be accessed from most areas throughout the hospital.
- This service is separate from any network used to transmit patient data.
- Terms and conditions of use apply. You will be asked to accept/agree to these terms before accessing the Guest Internet network.
- Please be aware that:
- Certain websites cannot be accessed.
- Printing options are not available when using guest Internet.
- Downloading of certain file types that negatively impact network service is prohibited.
- Memorial's Guest Internet is an unsecured connection to the Internet that may potentially allow others to see your messages. You should have virus-checking and firewall software for protection and refrain from sharing confidential information that is not encrypted.
Get Connected: How do I connect to the network?
Devices with wireless connection capabilities are required to connect to the Memorial Guest Internet (laptops, tablets, and mobile devices).
- One or more wireless network sites will appear.
- Under your wireless network options, select the option "Guest."
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to a page to review/accept Terms and Conditions.
- Upon acceptance, you will be on the Guest Wireless and can access the Internet.
Can I connect to my corporate VPN in addition to the Internet?
Memorial's Guest Internet is designed to pass PPTP and IPSEC packets. In some cases, you may need to contact your corporate VPN administrator.
There is an ATM by the Main Entrance at Memorial Hospital Belleville and in the elevator lobby at Memorial Hospital Shiloh.